Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ultrabook pulak...



Last night I accidently peeked through an article in my e-mail about the ultrabook from Toshiba. I just spent a significant amount of money on the Apple Macbook Pro last week. But this Toshiba ultrabook is so damn tempting and simply irresistable.  In a more polite word, so freaking sexy. They werent available in the last PC fair, 2 weeks ago.

On the other hand, I am still struggling to make full use of my Macbook. 13 inch screen is now seem too small. After a week. How come I saw it as sufficient last week. Did I make the right choice then? For sure, I couldn't undo.   

Always had a dilemma when purchasing these kind of stuffs. It has this but don't have that, and so on so fourth. If I were to wait, well, I have been waiting ever since Mr Jobs was still around. I want something that is easy and convenience but yet produces a great amount of quality and satisfaction. I am yet to feel that now, with my Mac Book. I do miss some of the interesting features from Mr Gate operating system, free and much easier to get.
 
But a week is a subjective amount of time for conclusive statement to be made about an Apple. I think it much depends on the user level of knowledge, to manipulate and harness this machine. I couldnt wait for the Mac101 class in Jusco, Perda, probably next month. But let's not put to high hope on that class, i don't want to become Angry Birds.


Let's wait a couple of months before I declare, "Dang ...I should have waited for the Toshiba protege ultrabook. 

Eeek, help, Spike, ohh..no...Molly....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision Accomplished

Vision Accomplished