Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Orator of divergence, and convergence

        I used to feel so proud of this troop, where so called intelligence super troopers, made known to some
but the so called intelligence troopers somehow turned divergence, and that's not intelligence was all about.
I knew I could have turned out to be better, and the best , out of all the intelligence troopers, but I knew it would not supersede the divergence, if everyone silent and hungry for solace.

where should I stand in this world to see the same old history , repeatedly , blindly manouvered.
I am sorry that I am part of the divergences , well, I am part of the puzzles.
I am sorry that I could be the clone of the originator , and the so called Great Orator.  

I chose a different path, to prove that the orator is not always right
and it turned out to be right , but those involved in my decisions,
had to temporary suffered the divergences , I am so sorry for that, as some of you are victims of the collateral damage. Some of you are simply clueless and sinless.


What is life with lies and ridicules , I dont know why I am so opposite of the orator but yet so being a clone. God knows why I did that
As the orator is still the human , that has limitation over the actions, grievences, slanders and exagerations over my conscious acts.

If the world has to know, and let the world enjoy the show
I am available for them on cable TV, and it is always me that will be the thug and fugitive,
For those who understand , will always understand , I doubt those who should have so ,
Turn around and say ..yes we know...let's forego , and celebrate the divergence

I am on the othehand inspired with this nation, with some men who erode the divergences , with great intelligence and passions , I want to be like them
Though I have to acknowledge, the failure of my own kind
When I see great collaborations, happiness and bondages, it took my breath away
Away from the impossibility of the convergence 
I had to carry it with me , thought some were severely screwed , and brewed ..


              Where and when did the divergence start? Hell I couldnt have imagine it should have started
what so funny of this people , dont even care of your own people ,
your own blood of origin..probably it is only and just only the orator , my orator , that I wish to love and be loved, forever..
The orator thought me to be strong , and here I am , as strong and confidence I could be
The lessons of no mercy, has turned out to be my policy , my dignity ...

If I follow like a cow , I will be loved like a cow , and enjoy being a cow. And be one day, be slaughtered like a cow. Mooooo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision Accomplished

Vision Accomplished