Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Gerber Factory Pose


Referring to my much much earlier blogging , I did mention that I am the fan of "Man Vs Wild" hosted Bear Grylls. Well, once a scout always a scout. But I have to admit that I am not an entirely pure Scout because I couldn't actually commit to some of the scout laws. One of the example is that scout must always help people at all time , after giving a deep thought, I don't think I have that characteristic.  I do like to help people but not all the time. I have to prioritize, I have to choose. I have to allocate the time , money and whatsover that make sense. That is part of the management skills. So , if those traits make me a non-scout or less Scout, so be it !

Back to my trip to Portland, Oregon

As per my understanding, Gerber is somehow connected to Sir Bear Grylls as this is the company or factory that produces the gadgets for the Bear Grylls Series like the famous BG Ultimate Knife, Hatchet, Machete, folding knives, Multi-Tools, Camping stuffs  and some other tools. I got a few items in my collections. Those are Made in Oregon, or perhaps designed in Oregon but Made in China. (note : Though i have those collections and equipments ready to Outdoor , but then I don't have much motivation to put the effort to make it happen nowadays. Pretty Lazy ! )

The photo above was taken by my team mate,  we were on our way to find a Muslim Food in a place neraby call Tigard,  before we move on to Woodburn Factory Outlet and since I know the fact that Gerber is originally Made in Oregon, i told my team mate to stop by the Gerber store as I plan to buy something cool -- Made in Oregon . Well we ended up at this factory on Saturday (it was closed) as I used GPS address to locate the Gerber Store instead. So, this is just a close factory on Saturday and i just took the opportunity to take a photo at the Factory Entrance as the signage and wording looks pretty cool to me --- hey , it is Made in Oregon…haha… :-)

The combination of Orange Color and the Black Back Ground. Orange color is pretty cool. Hmm...Orange Color .... I wonder why I ended up liking these combination of colors. I mean black and orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision Accomplished

Vision Accomplished