Saturday, September 26, 2009

Welcome to my Blog : Extended Kidz on the Blog

dear friends and readers,

It has been many attempts by me to do blogging business, but it turns out to be mist under the sun. Forgotten and never revisited. It has now come to my attention to say it out load the spirits of the unspoken and the journey towards perfection (borrow this phrase fr my boss). I have always admired few individuals who have successfully said it out load to the world. In their own way. One of them is Jerry MacGuire. And now Tun Dr Mahathir and son, Mukhriz Mahathir. What do they have to do with me and my blog? Though nothing much but something for sure.

I have always dream to transform myself to be the man of many characters. Nothing like Optimus Prime, nothing like Ben Tennyson. Non of them meets my expectation. Always like to think of myself as the sole wanderers of this globe and century, and yet to find the glory I am wandering about. Rover, wanderer , nomad , vegabond , call me what you will...(borrow from Hetfield). Note: To those who are not familiar, Hetfield is not a psychologist, motivational speaker , scientist, capitalist, communist or thinker, he's just the lead singer of Metallica...hehe...hey , why not, love the lyrics and melody...they bring memories of the old days, with circle of friends whom I trusted, and grew up with.

Till we meet again ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision Accomplished

Vision Accomplished